On October 13 2005 Saint Isidore Holy Name Society was formed. Meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month at 7:00pm unless notified otherwise.
Meetings alternate between each site. Our meetings usually start up in October and run through May.We have a membership of $2 per year found in the church envelopes. All men 18yrs and over are encouraged to join. The Father and Son breakfast is held on the 4th Sunday of October,this is open to fathers and sons of all ages. The meal is prepared by the Altar Rosary Society. One of our fundraisers is a free will donation to our whole hog sausage and pancake supper held at the Marysdale chapel in the spring. We also prepare our parish Christmas and Easter breakfast.
Some of our projects include
- Having a mass for deceased members
- Sacking Christmas treats for pre- schoolers- 6th grade
- Help buy bibles for the confirmation class
- Building and setting up our outdoor nativity scene
- Cooking the Mother - Daughter breakfast in the spring
- Cutting and delivering firewood for those in need
- Making donations during Christmas to central shares, noel,more than a manger
- Donate to the youth from our parish attending youth conference